Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Fancy Hands

Well, I knew it was always true, but now it's official. (unless he's making it up, of which I'm suspicious!)

Night before last I woke my husband up from what he claims was a dead sleep to tell him that "I have fancy hands! One up, one down!" He could have sworn that was wide awake, that I didn't sound like I was talking in my sleep! And then he accused me of remembering what I'd said when I cracked up the next morning! But honestly, I can't imagine where it could have come from! I mean, it sounds an awful lot like something Lindsay would say!

Oh well. I wonder if it's due to the pregnancy or just because I'm nuts.

Well, just as soon as daddy-o gets off work (working the late shift this week) we're going to go dumpster diving! I'm so excited! At a house across from Lindsay's daycare for the past month or so I've noticed this baby bed just lying outside. It looks like the JennyLind bed that we had when Lindsay was a baby, but I gave that to my cousin and I'm afraid she's given it away. (I've got an email in to her just to see.) And every day we drive by it I beg Cory (half-heartedly, of course, I'm not big on stealing) if we can go get it out of their yard because, obviously they don't want it! But today as I was driving by I saw it in the dumpster across the street from that house. I would have gotten it myself, but there were men working in the yard of he former house of the bed so I called Cory instead and we're going to get it later tonight! I hope it's still there and in good enough shape to be fixed (if being broken is the reason it was tossed!) Of course I'll buy a new mattress. But, woo-hoo!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I remember having very vivid dreams (which I remembered the next morning) and several episodes of "sleep talking" (that I didn't remember), with all three of my pregnancies.

Actually I miss that.. I never remember my dreams anymore.