Tuesday, February 6, 2007

long time no post

Wow. I've missed an entire month!

Don't worry, you haven't missed much. We're stil waiting on the trial for custody (2 weeks from yesterday!). Other than that, things have just been going on.

Lindsay is still four. She's really funny sometimes, when she's not whining. Yesterday she was talking about Wal*Mart. She said, very emphatically, "It's Wal*MarK". I said, "No, it's Wal*MarT-T". "No, mommy, it's Wal*MarK". "No, it's Wal*MarT, with a T". She said, "No, it's Wal*MarK, with a F!" *sigh*

Zane is so cool. He's learning how to read, and I can tell! He helped me on Sunday figure out the movies...we have several movie cases with no movies inside them (VHF, of course) and so I had him match the cases w/ the movies... I don't think he's as far as his brother was at this age, but that's ok, he'll get it!

Seth is so stinking smart. Sometimes he's a smart aleck! We don't seem to butt heads nearly so often as when he was younger, not sure why, but I'm not complaining!

All in all, we're doing just fine! Sorry, this is so boring, but you can't have everything, you know!

No comments: