Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Steps?

Ok. I'm in our bedroom. Cory's in the kitchen. Just a minute ago both girls were in here with me. Now they're not. Now Shelby is crying, very upset. So I look. I go to her room, no Shelby, still crying. Glance back to the living room, no Shelby. Head to the bathroom/brothers' room. And there she is. Standing in the toilet. Of course, no camera handy. (ok, we try to keep the bathroom door shut, but Lindsay was the last one in & she forgot.)

Does this mean Shelby is ready for potty training? Or is she ready to take a bath? Ah, the toddler mind....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think her little feet were hot!!!
Only a silly old grandma could come up with this answer. We love you guys, monknbilly

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam