Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo!

I've been booed! Sunny Jo
has booed me. Normally I would take offense to being booed, but with the great English language this is a different kind of boo (could we really not think of a new word for things? we just recycle words and give them various meanings? don't get me started on words that are spelled differently but pronounced the same...they're, there, their...or words that look the same but pronounced differently...read, read. ok, I'm done.).

Halloween and all.

So, what's a boo?

I'll quote Sunny Jo who quoted Jenni who quoted...who knows!

Now, this is how the Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Boo-ed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture) and tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Boo-ed" and to send the pic to someone else.

So, are you scared yet!!?? BOO!!

Okay? one more time......

1. Take picture, put on sidebar
2. Tell people they have been booed
3. Link back to who booed you

Okay- Get to BOOING!

So there you have it! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sunny said...

Yay!! At least we can be booed together.

Sunny said...

Oh and as if I havent bugged you enough...

I tagged you for 7 random "bookish" things at my book blog. (If you hate these things just ignore it.)

Here's the link.