Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Random things I've noticed...

It's been awhile, I need to post something.

Over the past week, things have come to my attention & I keep thinking to myself that I need to post that! So here are just a few....

First is a website. Not sure how I came across it, but be looking for some pretty great gifts coming your way in the next few months!!!

Second is a website as well. I do remember how I found this one, I was looking up patterns for quiet books to make for my baby girl.... I've heard about people using cloth diapers again, but I have to admit this one didn't come to me!!! I guess I could whip up a few of these for gifts as well!!

Then, this morning as I was working, I found myself flipping through my new, shiny coding book looking for a diagnosis code. Did you know there is a code for "Fussy infant (baby)"? it's 780.91. I think the next time I take Shelby to the pedi I'm gonna mention that one... "yeah, just tack that on there!"

Also, there's something called a 'Smith's fracture'. Yeah, sounds painful...

2 comments:

David and Carole said...

As I said before, "You don't need to get me anything for Christmas!" =)

Sunny said...

Ok, I'm not going to ask how you found that first site! Oh Shelly!

It's good to know they have a dx code for fussy baby. So that means it's real? Not a made-up ailment? :o)

Hey...I'm booing you! You'll have to go to my blog to see what that's about.