Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dreams

Does anybody have one of those books that explain what our dreams mean? Last night is the 3rd time I've dreamt about playing the flute in the past couple of months. Now, I know this isn't totally bizare, becuase I did play the flute, for 15 years! BUT it's been a long time since I've played with it, other than to try to amuse Lindsay, who totally did not appreciate my attempts.

Anyway, the first time I dreamt that this guy that I went to HS with stole my flute from me when I let him borrow mine.... He pawned it. I don't remember the details from the 2nd dream, but I remember thinking how odd it was to have 2 dreams so close together about playing the flute. Then last night I was showing my (almost)11 year old how to play it. He had a crummy flute that had a bad sound to it (?) so I played mine for him to show him what it sounded like.

And I do not want any comments about "Band Camp"... I never went!

I've tried Google-ing dreams and dreams about flutes, but I can't find anything that makes sense!

No comments: