Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I've been tagged!!!

I'm kinda a survey junkie! Good luck...

1. Explain what ended your last relationship? Short story: My current relationship.

2. When was the last time you shaved? um, Sunday morning...

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Opening up the office...

4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago? reading JennyHaHa.. I'm addicted to her mind in that totally not weird sort of way... "it puts the lotion on it's legs"...

5. Are you any good at math? I love math... the hard stuff... give me algebra, trig..

6. Your prom night? spent it at Cristi's with all the other seniors...

7. Are you related to anyone famous? kinda... remember that "bull in the china shop"comercial like 100 years ago? my great aunt or something like that trained the bull... they were "weird".

8. Did you have to take a loan out for school? I went to ACU and my parents had done absolutely NO planning... yes, I'll still have that "pet" when I'm 60.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? yes, I do.

10. Last thing received in the mail? bills

11. How many different beverages have you had today? water, coke-coctail (3/4 diet, 1/4 regular)

12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine? only if the patient has their name in the message, I'm not allowed to, otherwise

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? 1993 Firehouse... Six Flags senior trip

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? yes, I am that geeky

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had? Braces. but specifically, the spacers before I even got braces. the rest was a breeze after that!

16. What is out your back door? A LOT of JUNK. and the dog

17. Any plans for Friday night? Driving halfway to Timbucktoo... luckally it's not the whole way, though!!!

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? I absolutely adore it, not becuase of how it look, but that means I'm actually there, at the ocean!

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorn? I believe as a child my family received on.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? yes, sometime in elemetery.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? YES! And I don't care which part of the towel touches which part of my body. it's all clean at that point!

22. Some things you are excited about? warm breezes on a lovely Fall afternoon... hearing "mommy!!!" after a long, maybe not so hard day at work!

23. Favorite flavor of Jello? hmmm... not my favorite dessert after that one night of jello shots... I'll stick w/ Lemon, though... (did you ever hear that joke about Lemonjello & Orangello?)

24. Describe your keychain(s)? I have pix of the boys, a Colorado license plate with SHELLY on it, and my doot-doot (for those of you who don't know me, I have a hard time with technical terms. the doot-doot unlocks my doors)

25.

26. Where do you keep your change? in my pocket (if I have one) and at the end of the evening it's placed in a Mickey x-tra large coffee mug so my darling husband can raid it in the morning!

27. What kind of winter coat do you own? I have a big, fluffy one, even though it's usually not cold enough to wear it... I've gone 3 years before not wearing anything thicker than a fleece jacket!

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day? HS? don't remember, it was evening, so not too bad. College? it was May 6, 2000. 106 degrees. Hottest place in the COUNTRY!!!29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? depends on if there's someone else in the house for the cat to bug....

30. Did U read this far? Consider yourself tagged (you know, if you wanna do it)!! Well, since I got it from Jennifer, that only leaves Joana, busy or not!! (hey, it will give you something to take your mind off the "why do people keep telling me to get the epidural?" delimma in your mind. I know, I know. I'm not even going to attempt to tell you you should becase the more people tell you to do one thing, the more you want to do the other thing! *love ya!*) AND YOU TOO!

3 comments:

Flawed And Disorderly said...

EVERY time I try to respond to this, my computer shuts down! Annoying! Shoot, I should have re-read it before posting a comment. It seems like I said you made me laugh out loud about some things--is this where you mentioned the thing about rubbing the lotion on its skin? HA HA! Might have been a different post, but I can't believe you remember that! I still think of that when I'm putting on lotion! I'll try to come back tomorrow if I give myself a break from decorating for Christmas! Lata!

MustangChick74 said...

I think about it now everytime I see someone else put lotion on! And I crack up EVERY TIME!

Thanks for following me, I know it was probably confusing...

Ladybug said...

HA! There is no question of, "Why do people keep telling me to get the epi..." in my mind. My mind's made up and I'm not getting it unless absolutely freaking medically necessary. Trust me, you don't want to get me up on my unmedicated birth soapbox. ;-)

I will send you my tagged meme in a sec. :-)