Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Picture update


Ok. Here's Shelby. She likes to crawl into and out of things... Here she's mastered the stroller...













Here is Lindsay's first day of school. It was a great start... Hopefully to a great year!


















Cool pic of Seth... he's getting so much older.




















My working man... Here he's pondering the plumbing... hmmm.... Where to dig next?!



















Not my favorite pic of Zane, but he's not really a picture-taking kind of guy... go figure!!!
Here's a pic of Austin with one of his friends.... Like I said, he loves football but he's into all things sports!!! Don't ya love his sunglasses? His mom said he reminds her of CHiPs in them!!!

2 comments:

Gilbert Van Norman 3rd said...

Cute picutres...

http://cashinacrate.blogspot.com

Sunny said...

Hey!! I found you! Your girls are super cute! And your guys are...well, I wont say super cute cause guys dont like that. Loved reading your update!!