Friday, September 19, 2008

Such smart kids!!

This morning I dropped Shelby off at daycare. She's in the 1 year old class, and has been for at least 2 months, even though she just turned 1 this past Wednesday. So she's like the youngest kid in her class.Still with me?

Well, this morning, like I said, I was dropping her off. Her teacher told me that she's a very smart child, which I knew, but I love hearing it from other people!

She said the other day they were sponge painting and while all the other kids were trying to eat the sponges, Shelby was the only one who figured out the dipping in paint and stamping on paper!! The. Only. One. And she's the youngest in the class!! She's so smart!!

Then, later I was taking Lindsay to an appointment. She talks. A lot. Probably as much as I did at 6! Yeah, that much! Anyway, I'm driving along & she's chatting along.

Lindsay: Do you know where you're going?
Me: Yes I do.
L: Then why does that arrow tell you which way to go?

Yes. I've been a good girl & using my blinker in my new car!

Anyway.... here's some pictures while you are shocked and in awe at how smart & perceptive my darlings are.....




This sticker was in the Tattoo guy's shop. I have a monkey, she's my grandma. Don't make her sad.

Lindsay at the Picture Park. It's the one with all the weird art.Shelby at the Picture Park. Do you have any idea how hard it is to photograph this child with her smiling at you?! Do you?
OK. I love to go garage saling. This sign made me laugh. No, I didn't bother going to their "sall".
My sweet hubby! He makes me smile!
The look says it all... "Touch my donughts & I will smack you with my sippy cup".


No comments: